PTCB Executive Fellowship in Association Leadership and Management
The PTCB Executive Fellowship is a paid 12-month program that provides the fellow with hands-on training in all aspects of non-profit organization leadership and management. The program provides a recent pharmacy graduate with an excellent opportunity to impact the profession.
Working directly with PTCB staff, volunteers, and stakeholders, the fellow will gain an understanding of the critical role pharmacy technicians play in medication safety and an evolving pharmacy landscape. The fellow will gain experience working with all PTCB teams, including partnership development, certification operations, test development, marketing and communications, and finance.
The Executive Fellow will work remotely with the opportunity to travel throughout the year.
- Graduate of an ACPE-accredited school of pharmacy
- Eligible for licensure to practice pharmacy in a U.S. state or territory
- Strong professional involvement
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fully remote environment
- Willingness to travel
- $47,500 stipend
- Health insurance, including vision and dental
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off, holiday leave, and floating holidays
- Work remotely from anywhere in the United States and connect with your team through video conferencing
- Participate in professional development opportunities (e.g., PTCB Book Club; Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion training)
- Earn professional certificates in areas of interest (e.g., teaching, credentialing)
- Play virtual games with staff each month: trivia, health challenges, and more
Submit the following documents to email@example.com by January 31, 2022.
- Resume or CV
- Cover letter explaining your interest in the fellowship, future goals, and qualifications
- College transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
Interviews will be held virtually.