About the Organization
The Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) is a 501(c)6 nonprofit organization with headquarters in Washington DC. PTCB develops, maintains, and administers a nationally accredited certification program for pharmacy technicians and has certified over 500,000 pharmacy technicians since its inception in 1995.
About the Job
PTCB seeks a dynamic IT professional to design, manage, and support all enterprise applications including the Certification Customer Management System (CCMS) (built on Microsoft Dynamics CRM), exam results data warehouse, project management and productivity tools such as Google Apps, accounting software and reporting tools. A successful candidate will interface with the PTCB management team to gather requirements and enhance current tools or select and deploy new ones.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM administrator functions.
- Provide data as requested from staff from Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SQL, & associated legacy systems.
- Analyze and document business process flows. Suggest improvements and carry out system modifications as needed. Develop custom fields, forms and views as needed.
- In coordination with the IT team, develop and maintain training materials.
- In coordination with the IT team, review and revise policies and procedures to ensure they comply with system architecture and workflow.
- Manage all automated processes on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis for the IT operations associate.
- In coordination with the IT team, maintain tight control of access rights, security settings, and user privileges.
- Document and track issues and propose enhancements.
- In coordination with the IT team, develop and maintain test cases and corresponding scripts. Guide staff in testing enhancements and bug fixes to the system.
- In coordination with the IT team, develop, update and maintain custom reports and dashboards specific to PTCB departments. This is to include Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services, develop ad hoc SQL queries, scripts and/or procedures to summarize and export data.
- Integrate CCMS with other enterprise applications using software packages or custom development as required.
- Application development and support for a custom Microsoft Dynamics CRM Zendesk Integration Application.
- Assist all departments with custom and/or ad hoc reporting needs.
- In coordination with the IT team, work with all PTCB departments to define technical requirements to help achieve PTCB’s mission. Use these requirements to determine gaps in software capabilities.
- Provide data as requested from staff for various enterprise applications.
- Research, evaluate and deploy appropriate software applications to fill gaps in software capabilities. Work with software vendors and contractors to integrate enterprise applications as needed.
- Primary administrator for enterprise applications including, Microsoft SQL Server, data warehouse, Zendesk integration applications, and Telerik Sitefinity (Customer Management System).
- System administrator along with the IT team for Wrike project management and G Suite.
- Work with the IT team on Tier 3 support for end-users (certification customers) and Tier 1 support for staff.
Bachelor’s Degree or higher or relevant work experience. SQL development and reporting. Certification in Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum two years (3-4 preferred) of cross-functional experience managing enterprise applications including quality assurance, requirements gathering, implementation, software testing, end-user support, and application development.
- Ability to efficiently diagnose Microsoft Dynamics CRM technical issues and determine the next course of action.
- Strong writing skills, including technical writing.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to establish priorities and handle multiple work tasks effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to relate to and interact with a wide variety of users.
Email resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com. Please include "Enterprise Application Developer" in the subject line. PTCB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.