Terms and Conditions
Advocate Partner Program Agreement Terms and Conditions
- Agreement Term. The term of this Advocate Partner Program Agreement shall be one (1) year. Unless a Party terminates this Agreement, the Agreement will automatically renew for successive one (1) year terms.
- Advocate Partner Survey. Advocate Partner will receive the Benefits described in the PTCB Advocate Partner Program materials and this Agreement, in consideration of its completion of the Advocate Partner Bi-Annual Survey and distribution of the Certification Program information provided by PTCB. PTCB may terminate this Agreement if Advocate Partner fails to complete and return the Bi-Annual Survey to PTCB on the date specified in the Survey.
- PTCB Marks. Among other trademarks, PTCB owns the following organizational trademarks and certification marks: Pharmacy Technician Certification Board; PTCB; PTCB Certified Pharmacy Technician; PTCB CPhT; and; PTCB Advocate Partner Mark (PTCB Marks). Advocate Partner agrees not to use any PTCB Marks without the express authorization of PTCB.
- PTCB Advocate Partner Marks. PTCB grants to Advocate Partner a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to use the PTCB Advocate Partner Mark during the term of this Agreement for the limited purpose of identifying its partnership with PTCB. With regard to the use of the Advocate Partner Mark, Advocate Partner agrees to comply with all applicable PTCB Policies, including the PTCB Trademark and Certification Mark Use Policy.
- Advocate Partner Company Marks. Advocate Partner grants to PTCB a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to use the trademark/service mark identifying the Advocate Partner (Company Mark) during the term of this Agreement. PTCB may use the Company Mark for the limited purpose of acknowledging Advocate Partner’s participation in the PTCB Advocate Partner Program.
- Termination. PTCB reserves the right to terminate this Agreement if Advocate Partner, or its representatives or agents, act contrary to this Agreement.